Cambridge UAV Academy will be holding another 2-day theory course in Chester.
The Cambridge Academy Proof of Competency (CAP-C) course covers everything you need to know in order to operate a drone for commercial purposes under UK Aviation Law.
Upon successful completion, you will receive a CAP-C Certificate – the qualification you need to apply for a Permission for Commercial Operations (PfCO) from the Civil Aviation Authority.
The CAP-C course entails a 2-day theory ground school culminating in a theory examination, before producing an Operations Manual and taking a practical flight test.
Candidates will have demonstrated their understanding of the rules and regulations governing the commercial use of drones through the 2-day theory ground school.
Remote Pilot Theoretical Knowledge and General Airmanship featuring:
- Air law and responsibilities
- UAS airspace operating principles
- Airmanship and aviation safety
- Human factors
- Navigation and aviation charts
- Aircraft knowledge
- Operating procedures
- Refresher on day one subjects
- Practical exercises
- Video presentations
- Question and answers session to cover any queries arising from day one
- Operations Manual instruction
- Multiple choice examinations based on day 1 syllabus
- Collection of completed papers
- Questions arising from examinations
The venue is The Racecourse, Chester, CH1 2LY.
Course date: 22nd & 23rd August 2017.
Book your place on the Chester August course by contacting the Academy on 01480 493800 (Option 2) or by emailing the team at email@example.com.